This is what we believe.
- The true cost of a toy is the cost per hour of play
- Every toy teaches, but not every lesson is the same
- Kids play differently, some like to lead, some like to follow.
- The more ways you can play with a toy, the longer you play with it
- If you don’t have to do anything other than turn it on, it isn’t a toy
- Imagination is more important than knowledge (so does Albert Einstein)
- Creativity needs to be nurtured
- Smiles are contagious and make you look better
- Laughter is the best medicine
- There is no upper age limit on playing and having fun
- Game Nights make the best friends
- In Santa Claus
About Toy Shopping…
- Toy Shopping is an event, not an activity
- A toy store is supposed to be fun
- You should be able to browse all you want
- Your kids should be allowed to play in the store
- The staff serves your needs. Period. Whatever those needs are.
- We’ll make you smile