This is what we believe.
- The true cost of a toy is the cost per hour of play
- Every toy teaches, but some lessons are better than others
- Kids play differently, some lead, some follow, and that’s okay
- The more ways you can play with a toy, the longer you’ll play with it
- If you don’t do anything other than turn it on, it isn’t a toy
- Imagination is more important than knowledge (so does Albert Einstein)
- Creativity needs to be nurtured
- Smiles are contagious and make you look better
- Laughter is the best medicine
- Even adults need to play and have fun
- Game Nights make the best friends
- In Santa Claus
About Toy Shopping…
- Toy Shopping is an event, not an activity
- A toy store is supposed to be fun
- You should be able to browse all you want
- Your kids should be allowed to play in the store
- The staff serves your needs. Period. Whatever those needs are.
- We’ll make you smile
Everything else you want to know about Toy House and Baby Too
From Your Favorite Products to How Toy House Started to the way we make you smile, you’ll find just about everything else you ever wanted to know about Toy House and Baby Too.
Click on the images below to learn more.